Programs & Camps
Some of the programs offered from the Riverbank Discovery Centre include:
- Self-Guided Interpretive Pond Tour Brochures are available to help you learn more about the habitat of the wetlands
- Self- Guided Trail Systems Maps are available to help you navigate the Riverbank Trail System
- Interpretive Programs Designed for school and tour groups on several topics, are offered through May to August
- Summer Swamp Camps Through July and August for kids ages 5 – 9 years old,
Looking to connect with nature at the Riverbank? Click here.
If you are interested in more information about any of the programming offered at the Riverbank Discovery Centre please contact our Program Coordinator at 204-717-8802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interpretive programs registration opened on Monday, March 18, 2019.
Register your school group or tour group for Interpretive Programs at the Riverbank Discovery Centre!
Please be advised that there is a minimum of 6 participants required with a maximum of 25.
Registration opened for swamp camp on Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
Registration is open for 2019 Summer Swamp Camps at the Riverbank Discovery Centre.
Limited space available! Join us for a fun filled week of outdoor activities, games, crafts and experiments!
Camps will be offered the weeks of:
- Morning Session Only – July 8th – July 12th
- July 15th – July 19th
- July 29th – August 2nd
- Morning Session Only – August 12th – August 16th
- August 19th – August 23rd
Each day of the week has a different focus:
- Mondays: Wacky Wetlands
- Tuesdays: Feet & Beaks
- Wednesdays: Plants & Pollinators
- Thursdays: Creepy Crawlies
- Fridays: Claws & Paws
Morning and afternoon session are available for children aged 5 – 9 years old.
Morning sessions: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m, OR afternoon sessions: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Come and join us for the whole week for just $75.00.
Payment must be made at the time of registration. Cash / Debit / Visa / Mastercard accepted (cheques are not accepted.)
For more information please contact our Program Coordinator at 204-717-8802 or email email@example.com