Programs & Camps
Some of the programs offered from the Riverbank Discovery Centre include:
- Self-Guided Interpretive Pond Tour Brochures are available to help you learn more about the habitat of the wetlands
- Self- Guided Trail Systems Maps are available to help you navigate the Riverbank Trail System
- Interpretive Programs Designed for school and tour groups on several topics, are offered through May to August
- Summer Swamp Camps Through July and August for kids ages 5 – 9 years old,
Looking to connect with nature at the Riverbank? Click here.
If you are interested in more information about any of the programming offered at the Riverbank Discovery Centre please contact our Program Coordinator at 204-717-8802 or email email@example.com.
Due to COVID-19 programs have been cancelled for the time being. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Register your school group or tour group for Interpretive Programs at the Riverbank Discovery Centre!
Please be advised that there is a minimum of 6 participants required with a maximum of 25.
Registration will open on Wednesday, June 3rd, 2020 for swamp camp. Due to COVID-19 we had to push back registration due to all the uncertainty. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to seeing our swampers soon.
Limited space available! Join us for a fun filled week of outdoor activities, games, crafts and experiments!
2020 camps will be offered the weeks of:
- Morning Sessions Only
- June 15th – June 19th
- June 22nd – June 26th
- July 6th – July 10th
- July 13th – July 17th
- July 20th – July 24th
- July 27th – July 31st
- August 10th – August 14th
- August 17th – August 21st
Each day of the week has a different focus:
- Mondays: Wacky Wetlands
- Tuesdays: Feet & Beaks
- Wednesdays: Plants & Pollinators
- Thursdays: Creepy Crawlies
- Fridays: Claws & Paws
Morning and afternoon session are available for children aged 5 – 9 years old.
Morning sessions: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m
Come and join us for the whole week for just $75.00.
Payment must be made at the time of registration. Cash / Debit / Visa / Mastercard accepted (cheques are not accepted.)
For more information please contact our Program Coordinator at 204-717-8802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org